Saturday, April 13, 2013

Audra's Doll Quilt

 This Doll quilt was made as a sample of a quilt done by Missouri Star Quilt Company.  They have a video on line showing a whole quilt done with this method here.
 I have chosen my quilting from a book by Angela Walters.  I love her quilting.  It is modern, fresh and youthful (all the things I am not!)
 This is the quilting on one part of the star.
 Angela have this beautiful fern type quilting.  I put it in this spare triangle.
 I quilted the date right into the quilt.
 The label shows I made it.
 I quilted her name on it so years from now she will know I made this quilt for her.
 More quilting.
 The back of those side triangles.
The quilting on the back.
I hope Audra will love this quilt.  I can't give it to her until I have one ready for her sister. This was a fun quilt to make.  I hope you all enjoyed looking at it.

1 comment:

Quilting Babcia said...

What a sweet little doll quilt! I also try to quilt the name of the recipient somewhere on their quilt, especially if it is for a child. They love their very own things, made especially for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails