Monday, December 15, 2014

It's a Party Pink

I made this quilt at one of our Quilting in the Country Quilt Retreats.  It was a very simple pattern.  They had everything cut out and I just sewed the parts together.  I actually finished the top years ago.  I sent it to a quilter whose husband got cancer.  She kept it a year.  I really wanted her to quilt it because she is so good, but I asked for it back and got Kathy Wolfe to quilt it for me.  I didn't want to quilt this one myself.  It is really big and I didn't think custom quilting would go here very good.
This is a close up of the quilting.  It's a little hard to see, but click on the picture and it will get bigger.
Here is a picture of the back.  You can see the quilting really good.  I will post a picture of the label when I get it done.  This quilt will go in a pile to be wedding quilts for my grandchildren.  I finished this in June of 2014.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails