Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Zig Zag Baby Quilt

 I bought this pattern when I was in Utah at my high school friend reunion.  I fell in love with the quilt on the wall at the quilt store.
 I love the quilting.  I love what I have learned to quilt in the borders.
The Zig Zag's finish at one inch.
This fabric was pulled from the garbage at the quilt store where they were cutting fat quarters.  Most of it was barely one and a half inches wide.  The borders are less that than.
 The quilting shows upon the back as well.
This took a while to quilt, but I love the effect of the quilting.

2 comments:

Sandhya Karandikar said...

You have done an amazing job of reusing, recycling and reducing. Quilting is equally amazing.

Cheryl said...

Yes, it is amazing, so much so, that I hope you don’t mind if I try one myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails